Based on the award-winning F200 inline 4, the F175 delivers an exceptional power-to-weight ratio due to its extremely lightweight design and high engine output. Suitable for a wide range of vessels, this 2.8 Litre, four-stroke engine delivers an unbelievably smooth and quiet performance.
With its narrow 600mm mounting centres, the F175 is ideal for twin engine applications and has been engineered to operate Yamaha’s Shift Dampener System (SDS) propellers, resulting in smooth shifting, vibration-free operation, and reduced overall noise. Choose between a mechanical throttle or a ‘fly-by-wire’ Digital Electronic Control (DEC) throttle, for an extremely smooth and simple operating experience.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-Line 4
- Bore x Stroke: (mm)96 x 96.2
- Displacement (cc): 2785.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 50A with rectifier regulator
- Gear Ratio: 1.86 : 1
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Drive by wire remote control
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional