F20 Yamaha 4 Stroke
The New F20 EFI portable outboard, built on the same award-winning platform as the F25, sees many of Yamaha’s larger engine technologies introduced to this smaller engine platform.
The new F20 now comes with both battery and battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options, for enhanced fuel economy, power and operating performance.
Other features include the introduction of variable trolling to allow for the perfect lure presentation, increased displacement from 362 to 432 cm3, and a high-output alternator which sees a 60% increase in output to meet additional electronic equipment power demand.
This engine comes in multiple configurations to suit every boating requirement, including battery-less EFI Manual start, electric start with manual start back-up, manual tilt, power tilt, 6 x 3 multi-function tiller handle and remote-control options.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 65 x 65.1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l): 24.0
- Displacement (cc): 432.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Ignition: CDI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 16A with Rectifier Regulator (Battery Charging Kit Optional)
- Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
- Starter System: Manual (MH), Electric (W)
- Operation Method: Tiller handle (MH), Multifunction Tiller Optional (C), Remote control (W, C)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Manual Tilt (MH, W), Power Tilt (C)
- Digital Gauges: Optional