F30 Yamaha 4 Stroke
If you’re into fishing on your weekends, then you can’t go past the exceptionally fuel-efficient and strong-performing Yamaha F30 Four-Stroke.
Efficient and reliable, the F30 features Yamaha’s Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system, matched with a micro-processor controlled system to deliver reliable turnkey hot and cold starting, improved fuel economy, increased power-delivery, lower emissions, and an overall smoother and quieter operation.
Delivering plenty of performance from the compact 747cc 3-cylinder, marine engine, the F30 offers exceptional versatility with both forward or tiller handle control options. The forward control option can be matched with digital gauges, including Yamaha's feature packed Command-Link system. While the optional Multi-Function Tiller Handle comes with trim, shift, and throttle controls, as well as ‘start-in-gear’ protection and warning horn alerts, all integrated into the ergonomic handle.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 3
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 65 x 75
- Displacement (cc): 747.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 17A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 2.00 : 1
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Mechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional