F40 Yamaha 4 Stroke
Powerful, efficient and reliable, the F40 combines the benefits of Yamaha’s Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system, with a Micro-Processor Controlled System to deliver reliable turnkey hot and cold starting, improved fuel economy, incredible mid-range torque, lower emissions, and an overall smoother and quieter operation.
The compact 747cc 3-cylinder, marine engine delivers the optimal balance of power, torque and refinement for exceptional versatility in both forward or tiller handle control applications. The forward control option can be matched with digital gauges, including Yamaha's feature packed Command-Link system. While the optional Multi-Function Tiller Handle comes standard with trim, shift, and throttle controls, as well as ‘start-in-gear’ protection and warning horn alerts, all integrated into the ergonomic handle.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 3
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 65 x 75
Displacement (cc): 747.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5500-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 17A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 2.00 : 1
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Mechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt