F50 Yamaha 4 Stroke
With a sleek low-profile cowling design, matched with a silky-smooth four-cylinder engine configuration, inside of a compact and light-weight body, the F50 looks as good as it performs.
Within the F50 is a proven single overhead cam, 996cc, four-cylinder marine engine, that delivers an excellent power-to-weight ratio and exceptional refinement and fuel-efficiency. Out of the entire 4-cylinder 50 horsepower category, the F50 is the only Japanese manufactured engine in its class; which translates to superior reliability, refinement and quality that Yamaha engines are renowned for.
Utilising Yamaha’s exclusive Multi-Point Fuel Injection System (EFI) and Electronic Control Module (ECM), the F50 delivers impressive power and torque, smooth and comfortable operation, low noise levels and emissions, and the best fuel-economy in its class.
The 50 horsepower is now available in both signature Yamaha grey and new pearlescent white colour options.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 4
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 65 x 75
Displacement (cc): 996.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 16A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 1.85 : 1
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Mechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional