F9.9 Yamaha 4 Stroke
For all-round portability, power and performance, the F9.9 delivers well above its class. The 212cc, inline two-cylinder, four-stroke compact engine provides exceptional speed and acceleration for its size - delivering an ideal engine platform for small tinnies and inflatables. With a fold-in tiller handle, comfortable carry handles and resting pads, these outboards are easy to mount, remove and store.
Like all Yamaha engines, the F9.9 is extremely quiet, has excellent fuel economy, produces low emissions and delivers an exceptional smooth and reliable performance.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 2
- Bore x Stroke: (mm)56 x 43
- Displacement (cc): 212.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: Carb
- Ignition: CDI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 6A with Rectifier Regulator (Optional)
- Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
- Starter System: Manual
- Operation Method: Tiller handle
- Trim and Tilt Method: Manual Tilt