Yamaha F225Regular price $0.00
Next generation features, next generation styling, original reliability.
Yamaha’s all-new, V6 Offshore series takes the proven 4.2 litre engine platform to the next level by incorporating technological advancements previously only seen on Yamaha’s flagship V8 425hp XTO.
The new F225 not only looks good with it's more aggressive styling, but comes with Yamaha's Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust system, which delivers increased prop grip and thrust for improved maneuvering in docking situations and reversing up to your next big catch.
Another cool feature is the new Total TiltTM system which allows the outboard to fully tilt up and down from any position, with a simple double push of the Up or Down Tilt buttons. This not only makes operation easier, but the new mounting bracket system allows the engine to sit higher out of the water when not in use, for improved long-term durability and protection.
When combined with Yamaha’s Helm Master EX control system, the new V6 Offshore 225 delivers a boating and fishing experience unlike any else on the water.
- Engine Type: 24 Valve DOHC with VCT Direct Action 60° - V6
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 96 x 96
- Displacement (cc): 4169.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V-70A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 1.75 : 1 (Counter Rotating Prop Available)
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Digital Electronic Control (DEC)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt with TotalTilt™
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional