Whitsunday Powersports and Marine specializing in servicing and maintaining Yamaha outboards, our service department is an authorized Yamaha key dealer providing warranty and parts.
Regular servicing and correct maintenance are vital in ensuring you will be enjoying your Yamaha for many years to come.
- 10 hour service (at 20 hours or 3 months)
- 100 hour service (every 100 hours or 1 year)
- 300 hour service (every 300 hours or 3 years)
- 500 hour service (every 500 hours or 5 years)
- 1000 hour service (every 1000 hours)
All Yamaha outboard services use genuine Yamaha parts.
JET SKI SERVICING
- You will chat with Jared (our jet ski mechanic) about what he will be doing and discuss what level of service your jet ski will need
- On pick-up Jared will go through your jet ski with you, chat about any potential issues / maintenance and if you have any questions you would like to discuss.
We use diagnostic equipment available for Seadoo, Kawasaki and Yamaha.
Is your PWC still under warranty? No problem, we can still complete servicing using genuine products and consumables.
We stock a range of genuine Yamaha and Seadoo parts plus after-market spare parts.
Consumables such as oil and spark plugs are also available upon request.
We specialise in jetski and personal watercraft repairs and can provide scheduled maintenance checks and perform all varieties of repairs:
- We also offer Mild to Wild modifications up to race preparation
- Fiberglass Repairs and repainting services
- Jet pump setups
- Custom engineering work
- Supercharger upgrades
- Head work
- Engine internals upgrades
- ECU reflashing and aftermarket ECU's
- Hydroturf matting
- Custom seat covers
- Custom exhaust works
We have many years of experience and offer qualified professional help.
TUNING WITH MAPTUN X
What tuning can do for PWC:
- Increase power
- Increased acceleration
- Increased RPM Limiter
- Increased throttle response
Give us a call or drop into the workshop to have a chat about what tuning we can do for your PWC.
ENGINE REBUILD AND RECONDITIONING
We believe an engine rebuild should be performed up to a standard. Each repair or rebuild is performed using quality OEM (original equipment manufacturer) standard components.
Each rebuild is tested and tuned using our water testing regime and as a lot of engine damage is the result of an equipment failure elsewhere, all your PWC’s ancillary items – such as fuel, oil and cooling systems – are checked for peak performance. We look for the cause of the problem, not just fix the problem!