F25 Yamaha 4 Stroke
The exciting new F25 delivers the weight and performance you would expect from a two-stroke, with all of the advantages that comes with Yamaha’s industry-leading four-stroke technologies. This new generation outboard is not only an improvement on the four-stroke model it replaces, but also exceeds the all-round capabilities of Yamaha’s legendary 25 two-stroke outboard.
For the first-time in Yamaha’s four-stroke history, the new F25 comes with battery-less fuel injection – delivering easier starts, better fuel economy and an improved overall operating performance.Through smart design, the new compact F25 is now the lightest 25 horsepower outboard in its class - 20 kg lighter than its four-stroke predecessor and less than 10 kg heavier than Yamaha’s 25 two-stroke. This engine comes packed with additional features including Yamaha’s variable trolling and YCOP remote security, and is compatible with Yamaha’s range of command link gauges.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 65 x 65.1
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: CDI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V - 16A with Rectifier Regulator (Battery Charging Kit Optional)
- Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
- Starter System: Manual (MH), Electric (W, C)
- Operation Method: Tiller handle (MH), Multifunction Tiller Optional (C), Remote control (W, C)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Manual Tilt (MH, W), Power Trim & Tilt (C)
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional