F70 Yamaha 4 Stroke
The launch of Yamaha’s F70 changed customers’ expectations of outboards in this category forever.
Beating in the heart of the F70 is a unique four-cylinder, 16-valve design activated by a single overhead camshaft. The 4-valves per cylinder valvetrain has dramatically increased this outboard’s volumetric efficiency, effectively transferring more air and exhaust at a more efficient rate. This makes the F70 more fuel-efficient, promotes a stronger torque band and makes the F70 lighter than all four-stroke and direct injected two-stroke competitors.
The F70’s awesome performance offers huge versatility and makes it the perfect power option for a huge range of mid-sized fishing boats and pleasure craft.
The 70 horsepower is now available in both traditional Yamaha grey and new pearlescent white colour options, in a long shaft only.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve SOHC In-line 4 Cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: (mm)65 x 75
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5300 - 6300
- Fuel Management:EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet sump
- Alternator Output: 12V-16A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 2.33:1
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Mechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional